Thoughts on Rudock?

yeah, i wasnt sure either, i think he may be trying to say because he was so successful in HS and now hes on a bad team/bad program, will that ruin the kid as being a winner...not knowing for sure, and knowing that the answer is absoultely not, just disregarded

absoulutely not. We want as many winners as we can get, and Iowa is NOT a losing program, just two years where we were down. We will be back and if he is a winner he can help us win again

absoulutely not. We want as many winners as we can get, and Iowa is NOT a losing program, just two years where we were down. We will be back and if he is a winner he can help us win again

Good point, He already is a national champion. Maybe he can do it again..

What do you think of Jake rudock. Do you think playing at such a good team will help him or hurt him at Iowa.

I agree with your statement. Playing at such a good team at Iowa will help him or hurt him.

Do you think playing at nature at outdoors will help him or hurt him or do you think playing at dark at night will be easy or hard for him.

I reserve all judgment until the kid actually plays. I just hope he is mentally tougher than Vandy.

I agree with the OP, with the extra month of practice the coaching staff has no excuse not to get Rudock moved over to safety and into the game for experience. Look at how it did for Tanner!!

It's so frustrating the way they keep our best players off the field for the silliest reasons. Players are players, freshman doesn't matter!! Everyone knows this kid is a natural safety, play him!!! :mad:

Rudock is a qb not a safety. Why would the coaches move him over to safety? Hes our future qb once JVB leaves. He's a stud. Iv watched a ton of game film and YouTube videos on Rudock. Can't wait to see him play. I see alot of stanzi mixed with Tate in him. Plus he can run which gives us another weapon.

I agree with the OP, with the extra month of practice the coaching staff has no excuse not to get Rudock moved over to safety and into the game for experience. Look at how it did for Tanner!!

It's so frustrating the way they keep our best players off the field for the silliest reasons. Players are players, freshman doesn't matter!! Everyone knows this kid is a natural safety, play him!!! :mad:

huh?

Latest posts