Thoughts on Rudock?

Plus he can run which gives us another weapon.

Ya I know we promised him a shot at QB when we offered, and that helped us pull him in over Miami, but we always kind of expected him to end up at safety because of the way he runs.

The future should be now we cant burn all these redshirts halfway, lets get him into the game. Lot of buzz (smoke) on his performance as a scout safety, no reason not to get him some live action against that great passing attack that Okie has. Can you imagine Tanner and Rudock holding down the middle of the field next year?!? Sick!! :cool:

Ya I know we promised him a shot at QB when we offered, and that helped us pull him in over Miami, but we always kind of expected him to end up at safety because of the way he runs.

The future should be now we cant burn all these redshirts halfway, lets get him into the game. Lot of buzz (smoke) on his performance as a scout safety, no reason not to get him some live action against that great passing attack that Okie has. Can you imagine Tanner and Rudock holding down the middle of the field next year?!? Sick!! :cool:
Seriously, are you freakin crazy? Troll, you need to go back to the ATS board. You will fit right in.

Rudock will be the greatest Iowa player since Higby. He once stood on the 30 yard line of the bubble and threw a ball with each of his hands, and hit both uprights simultaneously...kid's a player.

Dude, he was on his knees! Get your facts straight!

No, no, you're thinking of the time he blindfolded himself in HS to make it a fair game. I am talking about the same day when he bet McCall he could throw faster than MaKail could run, but they called it a tie when they were so fast they opened up a sub-space vortex which caused the Rhabdo problem.

No, no, you're thinking of the time he blindfolded himself in HS to make it a fair game. I am talking about the same day when he bet McCall he could throw faster than MaKail could run, but they called it a tie when they were so fast they opened up a sub-space vortex which caused the Rhabdo problem.
Well played Ghost...This makes just as much sense...nay, more sense, as the original post.

Seriously, are you freakin crazy? Troll, you need to go back to the ATS board. You will fit right in.

Why do you think Rodney Coe and A Rob and all of our running backs left? Don't buy those smoke and mirror accademic and leagal issue stories that this staff planted to cover up the beast we have waiting on the sidelines. Thats classic KF thinking like a fox throwing everyone off the scent .

POTD.

Barak

Rudock will be the greatest Iowa player since Higby. He once stood on the 30 yard line of the bubble and threw a ball with each of his hands, and hit both uprights simultaneously...kid's a player.

Dude, he was on his knees! Get your facts straight!

Little-known fact; this is Jake's recruiting tape:

Young Trick Shot Quarterback

People wonder why the greatest recruit in the history of the state of Florida would leave the state to play for Iowa. The real deal is that Florida asked Jake to leave because, in comparison to him, Florida felt...shall we say...inadequate.

Latest posts