This team vs 2015

People need to chill on this. I heard this shit all over sound off today as well. People need to stop and think. What is Iowa’s best win this year?
You need to chill with the Negative Nancy crap and just enjoy a very good Hawkeye team play solid football.

What is with some of you people? Stanley did not have a terrible day. In case you couch potatoes didn't go outside today, it was hard to stand up, let alone throw a football.

Never said Stanley had a terrible day. He was fine. I’m making my argument against calling this years team better than 2015 at this juncture.

You need to chill with the Negative Nancy crap and just enjoy a very good Hawkeye team play solid football.

What is with some of you people? Stanley did not have a terrible day. In case you couch potatoes didn't go outside today, it was hard to stand up, let alone throw a football.

^^^ this is the point, very swirling win today and we saw a piece of wrapping or paper at the north side of the 50 yard line being pushed toward the north end zone even though wind was out of the north at 35+ mph

I'll say it; not only is this team better than 2015, it may well be the best Iowa team of the Ferentz era. In my opinion,it is more balanced than the 2002-03 team . 2009, luck played a big part in that season as well as 2015.

Just heard on a news break that Iowa City had wind gusts to 59 mph, the highest in the state. Really hard to throw a football any distance in that kind of conditions.