This team is bad...

It seems like only 2 weeks ago when NoBeer and Lightning1 where telling us how bad Iowa was. Nobeer just disappeared, Lightning1 has changed his tune a bit and West Coast has dug in deeper. I just like to tag a long.
The next 2 games are going to tell us a lot about this team. Fingers crossed.

The next 2 games are going to tell us a lot about this team. Fingers crossed.
What you say is true. I kinda thought that the last 3 games we have had did too. Sure hope we can keep it going and get off to a good start in the BIG. Looong ways to go yet

Yep, this team is bad and Oregon and UConn were just worse. One of the more disgraceful Iowa "efforts" in recent memory.

Endless commercials are why I only watch one football game a weekend and limit my basketball to Iowa, the dance and NBA finals.

Life is too short and there aren't enough hours to justify watching any more than that. I already feel like a turd watching TV to begin with.

lol... have you guys just started watching Iowa basketball this year?

They nearly always get destroyed at MSU - can't judge much of of that.

The Wisconsin game was the bad one.

Endless commercials are why I only watch one football game a weekend and limit my basketball to Iowa, the dance and NBA finals.

Life is too short and there aren't enough hours to justify watching any more than that. I already feel like a turd watching TV to begin with.

I hear ya.

Not to mention it's all about moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis, or whatever affliction you can name.

Meh.

TV is unwatchable anymore.

lol... have you guys just started watching Iowa basketball this year?

They nearly always get destroyed at MSU - can't judge much of of that.

The Wisconsin game was the bad one.
Agree. Next Game will give us clearer picture. Need Joe back. Would Nunge help? And can he be activated? Now can
Coach Get things rolling forward? Good win needed. MSU a given. Coach has full plate + staff. Go Hawks.