This is what KF will and won't say

AIRHAWK

Will say:
-Minnesota deserved to win. They have a great coaching staff and some great players. You have to give them credit.
Won't say:
-Minnesota is a bad football team and we should have walked past them. Plain and simple.
-Will say:
-They out executed us. They had a great game plan.
Won't say:
-We played like crap and I take full responsibility for the loss.
Will say:
-That is college football. Certainly need to improve.
Won't say:
-I can promise you this, there will be some fire and emotion in this staff and team this week.
Will say:
-Blah blah blah, coach speak
Won't say:
-Damn the torpedos, look out!!!

Will say: airhawk is a passionate fan who is a great supporter and we thank him.

Wont say: airhawk apparently cannot comprehend that if the horse is dead dont beat it...

Its the won't say Spanky that torques me off

I understand that, but he's already come out in the postgame and said all those things. It's Kirk for you, you are going to get what you are going to get.

Good with the bad. That goes for everything with the program. More often then not you get the good, though.

Things at the pressers have gotten a bit more chippy, though, this season, so you never know I guess.

Historically, Ferentz takes the high road on this stuff.

Will say: airhawk is a passionate fan who is a great supporter and we thank him.

Wont say: airhawk apparently cannot comprehend that if the horse is dead dont beat it...
I know that I am beating a dead horse but really grow tired of the coach speak.

I think it's the "that's football" quote that gets me the most. To me, that just reeks of "What we're doing is fine and we don't need to change. We just didn't get the breaks today, and bad luck is why we lost." Nevermind that it shouldn't have even been a close game.

Just once like to see him show up at the presser, pound his fist on the podium and say there is no way we should have lost to Minny. No way. But we will get the same even keel guy. And that is the way this team goes about their business. Very little emotion. No I don't want Bo Pelini rage and antics but have some GD Fire!!!

I think it's the "that's football" quote that gets me the most. To me, that just reeks of "What we're doing is fine and we don't need to change. We just didn't get the breaks today, and bad luck is why we lost." Nevermind that it shouldn't have even been a close game.

Yes, Ostrich, and every ostrich that has ever existed or will ever exist in this and any other dimension!!!!!!

Latest posts