This is not an NCAA team. Why? Our guard play stinks.

Not even a reply from Ted? He's jammin to a little "Cat Scratch Fever", or a little "Great White Buffalo", or something like that....:)

Trolls can keep coming, and I'll keep banning them. Folks gotta stop taking the bait. When opinions are brought this strong AND stupid at the same time, DEAD GIVEAWAY

I would have banned him just for being a fan of Ted Nugent. Did you put him in the hole for 30 days, or did he get the chair?

I would have banned him just for being a fan of Ted Nugent. Did you put him in the hole for 30 days, or did he get the chair?

I did not read this entire thread, but I have to comment on this...

Ted is outspoken to the Nth degree when it comes to hunting/gun rights, etc. If you disagree with his opinions or "in your face" way of expressing them, I can respect that.

If you can't jam to "Stranglehold", "Great White Buffalo", "Cat Scratch Fever", etc., you are in a different stratosphere than I...

Nugent is a Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, PERIOD. His political views notwithstanding.

I did not read this entire thread, but I have to comment on this...

Ted is outspoken to the Nth degree when it comes to hunting/gun rights, etc. If you disagree with his opinions or "in your face" way of expressing them, I can respect that.

If you can't jam to "Stranglehold", "Great White Buffalo", "Cat Scratch Fever", etc., you are in a different stratosphere than I...

Nugent is a Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, PERIOD. His political views notwithstanding.

I guess I would be outside your stratosphere. I don't like his music or his political views. To each his own. I just can't respect a man who ***** his pants to avoid the draft but now acts like he's some bad *** warrior. The OP is about as informed as his namesake.

I guess I would be outside your stratosphere. I don't like his music or his political views. To each his own. I just can't respect a man who ***** his pants to avoid the draft but now acts like he's some bad *** warrior. The OP is about as informed as his namesake.

I'll have what he's having.

Politics aside ... nugent made the kind of music that I'm glad Kurt Cobain destroyed (because Joey Ramone never had the firepower to do it).

Anyone going by the name of Ted Nugent (real or on the interwebs), cannot be taken seriously. That is all.

I'll have what he's having.

Politics aside ... nugent made the kind of music that I'm glad Kurt Cobain destroyed (because Joey Ramone never had the firepower to do it).

Nugent was decent not great classic rock, Damn Yankees aside. Nirvana ousted hair metal which was far different.

There was allot better punk rock inbetween the Ramones and Nirvana anyway. Cobain was mostly emulating the pixies.

Nugent was decent not great classic rock, Damn Yankees aside. Nirvana ousted hair metal which was far different.

There was allot better punk rock inbetween the Ramones and Nirvana anyway. Cobain was mostly emulating the pixies.

Oh I don't disagree ... except, Cobain only REALLY bit the Pixies on "Smells Like Teen Spirit". Cobain loved The Vaselines and the Wipers, and wanted to be like them (see also: Incesiticide).

My Pandora station is 60% comprised of 3 bands -- Fugazi, Pixies and Jawbreaker (the rest is social distortion, bad religion, descendents, agent orange).

My vinyl collection is mostly Homestead records (post-punk stuff - kind of pre-indie, for lack of a better term), DC hardcore and Portland garage punk (the empty records era - not the Sonics ... need to free up cash to collect that kind of garage vinyl).

In short, I get it. I was just trying to disparage Nugent from a music standpoint in a sports forum.

(I wish I could have said, "man, The Real Kids really destroyed nugent" -- but they didn't)

Oh I don't disagree ... except, Cobain only REALLY bit the Pixies on "Smells Like Teen Spirit". Cobain loved The Vaselines and the Wipers, and wanted to be like them (see also: Incesiticide).

My Pandora station is 60% comprised of 3 bands -- Fugazi, Pixies and Jawbreaker (the rest is social distortion, bad religion, descendents, agent orange).

My vinyl collection is mostly Homestead records (post-punk stuff - kind of pre-indie, for lack of a better term), DC hardcore and Portland garage punk (the empty records era - not the Sonics ... need to free up cash to collect that kind of garage vinyl).

In short, I get it. I was just trying to disparage Nugent from a music standpoint in a sports forum.

(I wish I could have said, "man, The Real Kids really destroyed nugent" -- but they didn't)

Nice. All good stuff, yeah Cobain was definitely big into the wipers too.

Never thought Id see a Real Kids reference on a sports forum, now thats a kick A$$ band. All kinds of girls is a great song.

I still love some classic rock though too.

Nugent was okay as a musician. Great guitar player. And he had some memorable hits. Definitely NOT a hall of famer. But I'm in disagreement with a lot of the RnR Hall of Fame's picks.

As a person he's kind of a *******.

Oh and our guard play is pretty good. Marble is an excellent shooting guard and Mike Gessel can drive to the hoop and is decent at distributing the ball.

Nugent was okay as a musician. Great guitar player. And he had some memorable hits. Definitely NOT a hall of famer. But I'm in disagreement with a lot of the RnR Hall of Fame's picks.

As a person he's kind of a *******.

Oh and our guard play is pretty good. Marble is an excellent shooting guard and Mike Gessel can drive to the hoop and is decent at distributing the ball.

How dare you disrupt the rock history discussion with comments pertinent to the original topic of the thread. And how dare you disagree with Ted when you know full well that the facts are on his side.

Latest posts