This is an outrage, talk about the program slipping...

I blame those dern smart phones. Everybody is staying in their room or at the library playing on their phones.

Yeah and Jesus turned water into wine. Why?
Because water just wasn't quite cutting it.
I love how people try to categorize things,
You drink x times a month? You have a problem. Never mind that in Italy they drink almost every day and have wine with lunch AND live longer and happier lives than Americans. If you do it, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
If you drink 4 a day, again you have a problem!! Never mind we know everything from digestion to a person's weight affect each body different, 4 for a 90 pound woman or 4 for a 280 pound man, makes no difference, you have a problem.
That said I'm not condoning driving or other stupid stuff people do when intoxicated.
I'm simply saying, the truth probably is somewhere in the middle. But that's not how people think. Everything has to be categorized, black and white.

Yeah and Jesus turned water into wine. Why?
Because water just wasn't quite cutting it.
I love how people try to categorize things,
You drink x times a month? You have a problem. Never mind that in Italy they drink almost every day and have wine with lunch AND live longer and happier lives than Americans. If you do it, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
If you drink 4 a day, again you have a problem!! Never mind we know everything from digestion to a person's weight affect each body different, 4 for a 90 pound woman or 4 for a 280 pound man, makes no difference, you have a problem.
That said I'm not condoning driving or other stupid stuff people do when intoxicated.
I'm simply saying, the truth probably is somewhere in the middle. But that's not how people think. Everything has to be categorized, black and white.

Well, to be fair.... in Jesus' time it was safer to drink wine than water.

Latest posts