This is an outrage, talk about the program slipping...

Hey hey hey, the U has much better priorities than when I was an undergrad many moons ago

https://www.thecollegefix.com/this-...early-3-million-on-diversity-this-year-alone/

giphy.gif

Yeah and Jesus turned water into wine. Why?
Because water just wasn't quite cutting it.
I love how people try to categorize things,
You drink x times a month? You have a problem. Never mind that in Italy they drink almost every day and have wine with lunch AND live longer and happier lives than Americans. If you do it, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
If you drink 4 a day, again you have a problem!! Never mind we know everything from digestion to a person's weight affect each body different, 4 for a 90 pound woman or 4 for a 280 pound man, makes no difference, you have a problem.
That said I'm not condoning driving or other stupid stuff people do when intoxicated.
I'm simply saying, the truth probably is somewhere in the middle. But that's not how people think. Everything has to be categorized, black and white.

Post above seems a bit overboard. Oh well, Cheers!

Yeah and Jesus turned water into wine. Why?
Because water just wasn't quite cutting it.
I love how people try to categorize things,
You drink x times a month? You have a problem. Never mind that in Italy they drink almost every day and have wine with lunch AND live longer and happier lives than Americans. If you do it, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
If you drink 4 a day, again you have a problem!! Never mind we know everything from digestion to a person's weight affect each body different, 4 for a 90 pound woman or 4 for a 280 pound man, makes no difference, you have a problem.
That said I'm not condoning driving or other stupid stuff people do when intoxicated.
I'm simply saying, the truth probably is somewhere in the middle. But that's not how people think. Everything has to be categorized, black and white.

Have you been to Italy? They don't drink wine like Americans drink. They don't consume bottles. 3 or 4 glasses a day is more the usual. A glass of wine does not have equal effect as countless shots of liquid cocaine or bottomless margaritas. America definitely has a drinking problem. Definitely not our only problem either.

Latest posts