Things like this give Iowa fans a bad name.

DuffMan

I'm in a gas station in Ames and this dude in a Iowa rugby shirt comes in and buys a case of bud light lime and a sixer of Smirnoff Ice. Are you ******* serious? Guys like him are why Iowa fans get a bad rap.

That's just sad. I'm on my way up with a couple different IPA's and some imperial stout. I'll keep an eye out for him & try to show him the light.

bud light would be bad enough, but bud light lime? It was like 6:01 am and I didn't get in until 2am. I was so deliciously tired and hung over I just started laughing while standing behind him in the check out line. Arc first he looked at me like I was nuts, then I think he realized what I was laughing at and he got kinda pis5y.

At least he could have purchased some shot glasses and some flavored wine coolers.

Had you asked him I bet he would have told you "all of this is for my wife, I prefer straight whiskey!"

I just countered with a sixer of High Life tall blondes. Saw a Hawk fan lighting up the world's largest cigar in the parking lot. Things are looking up in Urbandale.

I'm in a gas station in Ames and this dude in a Iowa rugby shirt comes in and buys a case of bud light lime and a sixer of Smirnoff Ice. Are you ******* serious? Guys like him are why Iowa fans get a bad rap.

Did you ever reckon he might be joinin' a co-ed party? Three buckeye stickers will be removed from yer meat helmet fer not thinkin' things through. Now put yer snake skin shoes on and join yer hotdog party. Congratulations! You've made the team.

Are you sure he wasn't ****** because his girlfriend just called and said he needed to grab some bud light lime and Smirnoff Ice for her slump buster friends?

Important: did he look like an actual rugger, or a poser?

Did you ever reckon he might be joinin' a co-ed party? Three buckeye stickers will be removed from yer meat helmet fer not thinkin' things through. Now put yer snake skin shoes on and join yer hotdog party. Congratulations! You've made the team.

I don't know what this means but I like it.

Negatory on the its for a girl idea. He was with four dudes, total sausage party. plus he wasnt the kind to keep the company of a lady.

Outdoors, when the weather is warm, there's not a thing wrong with Bud Light Lime as a cheap alternative to Corona.

There I said it.

The Smirnoff is inexcusable however, unless there were females in tow.

Bud light lime? We should consult with OK4P to see I there is any legal pressident, to if we can kick him out of our fan base.

I am admittedly years out of the bar scene, but could someone help a guy out...for perspective, is Smirnoff Ice the 2010's equivalent of Zima in terms of man card revocation potential?

you are so weird

Haha! Agreed. The Smirnoff was most likely for his gf and even though I don't like Bud light lime myself, I don't think it's weird or something that "gives Iowa fans a bad name". Being a huge doucher on a message board does tho..

you are so weird

Haha! Agreed. The Smirnoff was most likely for his gf and even though I don't like Bud light lime myself, I don't think it's weird or something that "gives Iowa fans a bad name". Being a huge doucher on a message board does tho..

Did those come with a pair of boobs? :rolleyes:

Latest posts