There is a exhibition game on Monday - it is streaming on BTN+

Yeah, I’m excited to see the Perkins/Murray show this year. My only concern is the lack of a true big again this season. They made it work last year so we will see.

Kingsbury hit two right in a row.

I missed most of the second half but the first half Perkins looked like a man who took a huge step forward. Just played physical d and that dunk was awesome. Kris also took the team on his shoulders and they couldn’t guard him.
Perkins is the type of player that every team that goes deep in the NCAA'S seems to have. That salty put bull. Doesn't run from the moment. The type of player Sparty and Bo Ryan era Wisconsin always seem, or seemed to have.

He's the type of player Eric May could have been had May had a better supporting cast. But he's better than May. Once he overcame the bad shoulder his game reached a totally different gear.

Yeah, I’m excited to see the Perkins/Murray show this year. My only concern is the lack of a true big again this season. They made it work last year so we will see.
If you can spot the Big O just enough to make people like Zack Edey more uncomfortable, like he did in the BTT final, that might be enough.

But yep, the Serbian Soul Train is the key to this season. He has to represent. And he has to want to represent.

If you can spot the Big O just enough to make people like Zack Edey more uncomfortable, like he did in the BTT final, that might be enough.

But yep, the Serbian Soul Train is the key to this season. He has to represent. And he has to want to represent.

Just watched the highlights on you tube Rebracca looked good. He is still undersized but he is going to be much better than he was last year. He knows what he is doing on both ends of the court now and will not get manhandled in the post nearly as much.

Just watched the highlights on you tube Rebracca looked good. He is still undersized but he is going to be much better than he was last year. He knows what he is doing on both ends of the court now and will not get manhandled in the post nearly as much.
I'm not convinced from last night that Filip is really going to be that guy. IA was faster and taller than Truman State across the board. There wont be many Cs that he'll see that he's physically superior to like he was last night.

I'm not convinced from last night that Filip is really going to be that guy. IA was faster and taller than Truman State across the board. There wont be many Cs that he'll see that he's physically superior to like he was last night.

He is going to be better than he was last year. He will not get manhandled nearly as much. Yes, Kris will have to play on the block some, but Rebracca’s improvement will limit that which is what everyone wants.

I hope you are right but I didn't see where Rebracca got bigger or stronger to where he can stop a Big Ten big post up on him. He did look good last night but against a much inferior opponent. He did make some nifty baskets, I really liked the one he made with his back to the bucket and he flipped it in off the glass.

I was hoping to see Big Jelly make a huge step forward but he still looks out of shape. He may need to help in the Big Ten season as he's the one guy with the size/girth to stop an opposing teams big post up on him.

Latest posts