there is a ******* card stunt saturday

I just hope the fans turn the cards over in unison like a well-oiled zone blocking machine, since we haven't seen it in Kinnick for years now.

Last edited:
Let's rank all the 5-2 teams.

As far as the cards go...67,000 fans will flip their cards and this is what we'll see...

wait for it.

ennui.jpg

My card has Iowa's next play on it.....Oh, imagine that... Weisman off tackle.....Either that or mine would say...."That's football"

While a lot of us are disappointed with a 5-2 record USA Today NCAA re-rank 1-128 has us at #35 on the year.

Sorry doc but USA today having Iowa ranked 35th, just because of our record being 5-2 doesn't make me feel any better. Iowa is not even close to being a Top 35 team in the country. In just looking at the teams ranked 26 thru 34, Iowa isn't as good as any of those teams..

Sorry doc but USA today having Iowa ranked 35th, just because of our record being 5-2 doesn't make me feel any better. Iowa is not even close to being a Top 35 team in the country. In just looking at the teams ranked 26 thru 34, Iowa isn't as good as any of those teams..

That might explain why we are ranked after teams 26-34.....

Kirk Ferentz will be holding all the cards...... however he will not play any of them.

Pat Fitzgerald is in charge of stunts and he will have a few for us on saturday so I hope the Hawks are ready.

I ain't going to the game out of utter contempt and disgust. I hope the card stunt goes worse than this one did for as awful as Davis is:

illinois-students.jpg

Kirk Ferentz will be holding all the cards...... however he will not play any of them.

Pat Fitzgerald is in charge of stunts and he will have a few for us on saturday so I hope the Hawks are ready.

I don't think this is true at all. When KF was asked what he may do differently against NW to cross them up, he answer, "Well, snort, I may punt a couple of times on 3rd down...just to put them on alert that we will do anything to win." I'm assuming getting the Greg Davis led offense off the field gives us a better chance.

Can we just focus on the football for once?
Come on man! Need some kinda 'gimmick' for every home game (keeps us distracted from the poor on-the-field performance) (and maybe keep enuf ppl still being ok to pay $50 or more for that performance).

I don't think this is true at all. When KF was asked what he may do differently against NW to cross them up, he answer, "Well, snort, I may punt a couple of times on 3rd down...just to put them on alert that we will do anything to win." I'm assuming getting the Greg Davis led offense off the field gives us a better chance.

NU has a really good tailback. I ain't counting on the defense to hold them below 28 points.