there is a ******* card stunt saturday

Clearly whoever did this only watched the Indiana game. Maybe half of Pittsburgh and some of the Purdue game. That QB did make our defense look like a group of All Americans. But anyone who watched us play UNI, Ball State, and especially the ISU and Maryland games, would never rank the Hawks in the top 35...or top 50 for that matter.

College football composite computer poll that the people are using who decide the plaoff teams has us at 44. Is that more accurate or still to high?

We're we the first to stripe t h e stadium? There are alot of other stadiums doing it now. It's all good publicity and I can't believe some people are so stressed out about holding up a card.........afraid you'll mess up.

College football composite computer poll that the people are using who decide the plaoff teams has us at 44. Is that more accurate or still to high?

That sounds about right - roughly 60 BCS level teams and we are well into the bottom half of those and worse than a fair number of "mid major" teams. We just got a really softly front loaded schedule. Hopefully we can beat Illinois and one of Northwestern and Minnesota. After our offensive and defensive performances against the likes of Iowa State and Maryland, I don't know how anyone could argue we are very far removed from the 50th best team in the land.

We're we the first to stripe t h e stadium? There are alot of other stadiums doing it now. It's all good publicity and I can't believe some people are so stressed out about holding up a card.........afraid you'll mess up.

I'm not quite sure what this is 'posed to mean, but I thought Boise was doing the stripe long before Iowa was. I think people dislike the cards because it is like work. People go to the ball game to watch the ball game, not hold up some idiotic card. Furthermore, as cramped as the stadium, there just isn't enough real estate to have all those cards in the stadium. Plus, it seems like a colossal waste of money and paper. I thought the school was supposed to be "green."

I'm not quite sure what this is 'posed to mean, but I thought Boise was doing the stripe long before Iowa was. I think people dislike the cards because it is like work. People go to the ball game to watch the ball game, not hold up some idiotic card. Furthermore, as cramped as the stadium, there just isn't enough real estate to have all those cards in the stadium. Plus, it seems like a colossal waste of money and paper. I thought the school was supposed to be "green."

Didn't know about Boise. Just saying when you do something unusual ( meaning you just don't see it very often ) then you see it being used by rival teams or conferences I think it's kind of neat people really are watching what you do. If someone doesn't like it .......no big deal. I'm sure IOWA has blown alot of money elsewhere like on COACHES and AD. As far as being green that's the color I turn on game day.

Can we just focus on the football for once?

Yeah... when I heard about this I called Barta to ask why they were
doing it. He said he was just looking for way to **** off ICHawk24 and
give him something else to complain about.

Seriously... it coulda happened.

Card stunts or OGs throwing TD passes?
Card stunts for me please. Im quite satisfied with stretch plays and 3 yard outs, thank you.

Didn't the jNW band once ruin one of Iowa's card stunts? I looked for a pic that I'm sure I saw somewhere but couldn't find it.

Rumor on the street is that there will be a streaker run the distance of the field just before the scottish highlanders perform

Bring back Mrs Vandenburg.
IQ58095368.jpg

Latest posts