The Superbowl's Haltime Show.

How bad will the Superbowl Halftime Show be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aeischeid

We all know it's going to disappoint, right?

Please vote accordingly....

Then give feedback...

Let this be a lesson to people, you ***** about The Who and Tom Petty and you get a 50 year old whore and a bunch of nobodies.

Why do people complain about the half time show at the Super Bowl anyways?

They must watch the damn thing. I always go for a walk during the SB halftime to burn off calories from all the feasting, gnoshing, and snacking. I always know I'm not missing anything while I'm gone.

Madonna looked OK and can still move for 53, which in actuality ain't that old. But I thought that was just an atrocious show. All glam and glitter, little entertainment. I was bored as was Mrs. Tweeter, the music teacher and professional musician. Largely lip-sync'ed crap, bookended by B-list guest musicians. The show finished and we both looked at each other and said "That's it?" Bridgestone ought to ask for their money back.

Meanwhile, Bridgestone and the NFL ought to bring back Bruce Springsteen to reprise the best Super Bowl half-time show ever. (Not a Springsteen fan and do not have any of his music on my iPod, but I thought this was an outstanding performance and just right for the Super Bowl.) Take a listen to the clip below and turn your speakers up to 11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R06FMoT-hkk]Super Bowl Halftime Show 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts