The “Stealing Time from work and watching the Hawks” Thread

i get it ... kinda. but there were other conference champions with worse seeds than his team's and didn't get a home game either. The AAC has gotten a lot of undeserved props. I don't think that conference is good enough for their regular season champ to get a 3-seed.

Izzo has complained about playing Minnesota in 2nd round.

They also got to play In Ohio

Bit of an advantage there for a 7 Seed

F them

Nope, that’s a deliberate plot to eliminate B1G teams and promote their preferred conferences. Would love to see an all B1G final four. To the other conferences, coaches, and their preferred media outlets (ESPN + SEC) BITE ME!!!

I remember when Bobby Knight's Indiana Hoosiers played Michigan for the Championship

Not a lot of fun to watch at the time

The committee did one of these schools a solid — Cincy, Iowa, and Tennessee seem to retract from making a Sweet 16 appearance. Somebody has to this year.

I remember when Bobby Knight's Indiana Hoosiers played Michigan for the Championship

Not a lot of fun to watch at the time

Unless your an Indiana or Michigan fan.

I get what you are saying. One year two SEC teams played for the national Football title I didnt even bother to watch the game. If memory serves me well I believe one of those two teams already had one loss.

Latest posts