The “Stealing Time from work and watching the Hawks” Thread

Nunge bulking up and Garza's ability to do some shooting is what I think we have going for us next year. Similar to how Wieskamp has freed Bohannon up a little bit, Garza and Nunge on the floor at the same time could be huge.
I hear ya. Trading Nunge for Cook will surely spread the court more. I really hope Nunge can have a solid post game to go with being able to hit open Js. Surely playing against Garza and Kreiner will rub off on him in that regard.

Great win for Iowa, only got to see about 5 minutes of the first half, and a nice three pointer by Wieskamp. Lots of Wieskamp admirers here in Wisconsin.

We were pretty effective at holding Cumberland to his average. In fact he banked one in from way back to get to 18. Coaching staff put together a winning game plan IMO

Garza really seems like a professional, while Jordan not quite so much. Also, it is apparent that they really used their lungs in this game lol.

Their coach not happy with the seeding. Why did they have to play a team that was ranked in the top twenty longer than their team in the first round given they won their conference championship.

just got back from my 1/2 daily exercise walk. feels goo t d to pencil in Iowa to the next line!. catching the Tenn/Colgate gm. we might be playing Colgate next gm!!

Their coach not happy with the seeding. Why did they have to play a team that was ranked in the top twenty longer than their team in the first round given they won their conference championship.

giphy.gif

So Sad

Poor Little Bearcats

Tough Guys go down in defeat

^^^Totally an Iowa fan :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Doesn't say a single thing about Iowa pulling off the upset. This is his first post of the thread. GTFO out of here you douchebag.
yeah, good catch. i thought i'd read through this to see if any noticed before I posted. The guy is a dushtroll

i get it ... kinda. but there were other conference champions with worse seeds than his team's and didn't get a home game either. The AAC has gotten a lot of undeserved props. I don't think that conference is good enough for their regular season champ to get a 3-seed.

Izzo has complained about playing Minnesota in 2nd round.

i get it ... kinda. but there were other conference champions with worse seeds than his team's and didn't get a home game either. The AAC has gotten a lot of undeserved props. I don't think that conference is good enough for their regular season champ to get a 3-seed.

All I can say is go Minnesota!!!!!! Eat spartan meat!!!

Last edited:

Imagine his reaction if he winds up having to play Maryland in the Sweet 16, assuming they beat Minnesota.

I felt the committee really screwed that bracket up by putting teams from the same conference so close together.

Officiating basketball is hard. That means they screw up a lot. Of course fans get pissed at people who screw up a lot and affect the game. It's weird that people get so bothered by it.

Latest posts