The State of the B1G

Well the big 10 should get better next week with this powers they are playing: Eastern Michigan, Bowling Green, Western Illinois, Southern Illinois, Navy, Texas State, Massachusetts and finally San Jose State.......Blah, Blah, Blah

Anyone wondering if Big Jim might be having conversations with some of the AD's about the state of their programs? After all TV contracts are coming due, the perception and reality are bad.

Anyone wondering if Big Jim might be having conversations with some of the AD's about the state of their programs? After all TV contracts are coming due, the perception and reality are bad.

I was thinking this exact thought.

And it's bigger than just individual teams.

If the B1G is going to remain a part of the Five Families, it had better get its act together.

True, and, sorry, not.

B1G could have a 12-0 team and they won't make the dance.

The party needs 8 invitees, not four. But Playoff >>> BCS nonsense

I think it should be 6 invites (top 2 get byes). Each of the 5 "major" conference gets their champion in -> the last is up for the highest rated "non-big-5" school if one is rated high enough or it goes to the next highest big-5 school. I don't think you should really be able to win the national championship if you don't win your conference. Just my opinion :)

Latest posts