The State of the B1G

Sparky

Michigan and Michigan State are getting whooped and Ohio St. is looking terrible against VT.

The B1G as a whole looks terrible today.

Big 10 has been down for years. Throw o$u out and we're basically a good mid-major conferenc for the last decade+ (sorry, I love the have is and the conf, but its the truth)

MSU did not get whooped. They got beat to the #3 team on the road 2000+ miles from home.

MSU 466 yards
Oregon 491 yards

MSU lead at the half and Oregon scored a garbage TD at the end of the game.
MSU had 2 turnovers in the Redzone and a turned it over on downs on the Oregon 23.

Last edited:
Iowa is going to be the dominant team in the Big 10.

Pretty easy to be dominant when your schedule won't rank in the top 70 this year. Oh and do you still think Johnson for UNI is a worse rb than Weisman? You guys are 2-0 be thrilled. Iowa just finds ways to win in the end. I'll take winning ugly over losing pretty and day.

The state of the conference is embarrassing. Just a total implosion. Nebby and the school hiding child rapists are our flag bearers. Sweet.

Do you mean the Big 10? There could also be upsets in the other conferences that could turn things in Iowa favor.

When Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Michigan all lose to non-conference teams in the first two weeks, yeah, it's bad.

I hope they all lose big! I've never been one of those "rah rah" conference guys....I hate all the other B1G teams!

Osu and michigan are very average to me. Osu is supposed to have this great defense......yah ok. Michigan has the best recruiting classes......yah ok. Looks like more chest pounding than actually being good. Osu fan forums calling out nebby for not holding up their end of the deal. Glad I'm a Hawk fan....but someone in this conference better stand up and start kicking some a$$.

I hope they all lose big! I've never been one of those "rah rah" conference guys....I hate all the other B1G teams!

You're right. I've always pulled for Big 10 teams. What does it matter? It doesn't. I'm gonna try to change my thinking on that cause pulling for a conference is stupid and makes no sense.

Plus, life will be more fun when I can always pull Nebraska to lose under any circumstances.

Latest posts