The sad life of DJK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: People are listening to DJK

Last night I resolved to not say anything further about DJK in any posts. DJK will no longer be typed on any form anywhere. No more DJK. That's it. I'm done saying DJK.

btw. I am DJK

Lol, that "JuCo" player appears to be a kid from Bettendorf who originally committed to D-II Missouri Western. If he was going to play at Iowa after JuCo, it certainly wasn't going to be on scholarship. Who cares?

People still watch the tv shows Jerry Springer and Cops too... Do you think it's because of the plot?

agent-smith.jpg

We are all DJK

God I hope people don't pay for that CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Just gonna be putting money in this idiots pocket. That's the only thing he wants. Money and attention. Clearly he'll say whatever it takes to get there.

Ok, seriously, which one of you is djk? This is not funny anymore. I'm out of pot and need to get ahold of you man. Will the real djk please stand up, please stand up.

He is like the Edward Snowden of Iowa Football, meeting journalists in some Hong Kong hotel room identified only by a Rubiks Cube, asking Brazil (Iowa State?) for asylum in some weird open letter, threatening the entire National Security State (Fort Kinnick), maybe even meeting with Vodka_Samm do discuss politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.