The sad life of DJK

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkPrdatr40

Special Thanks to DJK...

You are the MAN!!!.. Thanks for showing a Heartbeat today... If only others played with his passion. The result would have been different..

#15 D J K!!

YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!

Re: Special Thanks to DJK...

clap, clap, clap. Perfect way to add something positive today. Long live DJK!

Cant wait to hear what he has to say the day after the bowl game. He promised a tell all on ferentz, hopefully it delivers.

I agree, a special player that never got his due from the coaches or the system. Can't imagine what it would take to treat a player as good as he has been this way for the last few years?? Maybe we will find out in 2011?

Believe me when I tell you, Derrell loves and appreciates the fans in Iowa. It's you guys that have kept his spirits up all these years !

Believe me when I tell you, Derrell loves and appreciates the fans in Iowa. It's you guys that have kept his spirits up all these years !

If you know him then tell him he is going to be missed next year and it is a damn shame his talent got wasted this year. He will be one of the greatest Hawkeyes ever.

There isn't a player I'll miss more than DJK. He's my favorite Hawkeye, EVER. Just an incredible talent who is going to make it big in the NFL.

we should have got the ball to Derrell and Marvin much more this year. I hope Derrell does the right thing and takes the high road...and I think he will do that as he's an intelligent young man with a bright future in or out of football.

And we fans love and appreciate Derrell!

No question Derrell will be very successful in life.

Would love to have you and Derrell tailgate with us fans and support the Hawks in 2011 and beyond. :)

Ditto Here! I been kinda negative the past few days but my love for these players are great, with an extra kudos to DJK--- can't wait to have him on my fantasy team and i like that he was a bit of a rebel--- this programs needs a few rebels in it!!

Yes! A BIG thank you to DJK and all the senior Hawkeyes!

It's been fun! One more chance, finish strong!

MCORF.. Tell DJK when you see him. That he has a very strong fan base behind him...

Great to see you on here again MCORF.
DJK has been my favorite player since he arrived in Iowa City. I'm gonna miss him as well.

MCORF.. Tell DJK when you see him. That he has a very strong fan base behind him...

Will second this and everything else that has been said. DJK is a special talent; we're glad he stuck with Iowa and only wish his skills had been utilized by this staff even more.

Will look forward to watching him play on Sundays (maybe even an occasional Monday) next year.

Drugs have taken a toll on his brain. He has completely lost it on twitter today. I suppose he is need of attention after the Youngstown 30/30. None of this is a shock sadly, a few close to him have been worried. Kids is a mess. Sad stroy.

Drugs have taken a toll on his brain. He has completely lost it on twitter today. I suppose he is need of attention after the Youngstown 30/30. None of this is a shock sadly, a few close to him have been worried. Kids is a mess. Sad stroy.
Since twitterless.... please explain. Oh... and one more thing, why do you follow him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts