The real issue hurting Iowa

Are you a liberal Cyclone trool? Poor play by Stanzi? Overpaid coach? Are you missing anything? Ya think? What a moron.
No, I'm not a trool, much less a liberal Cyclone trool. I think you missed my point, and in doing so, made my point. If you were paying attention, the litany of reasons for Iowa losing on Saturday were going from the sublime to the ridiculous, and causing some to lose perspective. Your post doesn't help matters any. Trool? Good one.

We've got, in no particular order:
1. Bad special teams play
2. Bad coaching/clock management
3. Poor play by Stanzi
4. Poor defense
5. No depth at running back
6. Overpaid head coach
Am I missing any?

Saturday can't get here soon enough, we're starting to gnaw off our own leg.

I think Homes post was somewhat sarcastic, pointing out all the "ills" that this team has, according to posts made on this board...but I could be wrong.

Ooh, ooh! What do I win?

This Post is Stupid! Obviously you have no clue about the game of football! Stanzi is the #2 QB in the country. 1 of his only 2 picks was a well thrown ball. There are 2 words for our 2 losses. SPECIAL TEAMS.

You just threw out the word stupid then said Stanzi is the second best QB in the country. I like Stanzi and all but I think reasonable Hawk fans know he is not the second best QB in the country because he ranks 2 in passing efficiency.

I would bet you couldn't find one impartial person that would say Stanzi is the second best QB in the country. I could name 5-10 guys that are better.

Offensive LeadersQUARTERBACK RATING RAT
1. Kellen Moore, BSU 188.3
2. Ricky Stanzi, IOWA 174.9
3. Cameron Newton, AUB 172.1
4. Tyrod Taylor, VT 171.1
5. Stephen Garcia, SCAR

Not as stupid as you look.

Offensive LeadersQUARTERBACK RATING RAT
1. Kellen Moore, BSU 188.3
2. Ricky Stanzi, IOWA 174.9
3. Cameron Newton, AUB 172.1
4. Tyrod Taylor, VT 171.1
5. Stephen Garcia, SCAR

Not as stupid as you look.

If name calling makes you feel good than that is fine, but I would bet any unbiased person, and 99% of reasonable Hawk fans would tell you that Ricky Stanzi is not the second best quarterback in the nation because he ranks 2nd in quarterback rating I would venture those people would put him anywhere from 5-10. If you make your decisions of who the best players are based purely off stats than that is not very realistic.

Latest posts