The Pulse: Will air tonight at 6:30c/7:30e

Dang Jon you were right, I didn't know about the time change and got caught up in the NFL game tonight and completely forgot about it. It won't happen next week I can promise you.

I can't believe LB was questioning The Ferentz's decision to keep Stanzi in. HOW DARE HE SAY KIRK FERENTZ MADE A BAD DECISION! He is extremely fortunate that The Ferentz is so merciful.

In defense of LeCharles, he has not done prompter work before, ever. That's not an easy thing to do. I hadn't done prompter work since college, and I graduated in 1994...and during our three rehearsals over the past two weeks, we didn't do prompter..it was thrown in today...there are already things we are going to do differently and change, things that will play more to each of our strengths. I thought he did a solid job for someone that had never done it before..I tried my best to make it seem like it was off the cuff and not reading. I prefer one or two word bullet points, and just let me riff the rest...I think we will get back to that. thanks for watching and the kind words.

Caught the 11 pm version. Very nice show. I like the format. Also, it is comforting to know that you can watch a show like this knowing you can "virtually" always respect the commentary and opinions of at least one person. I'm sure it will be very tough at times to put Iowa bias' aside. Good luck and thanks for carrying our torch. tb

Good job,Jon. I thought LB was better today also. I think it is a nice duo..one of the blue blood power programs represented and then the rest of us slugs fronted by you.
East and West if you will.
I think fans on here have to recognize that the vast majority of the audience will not be discussing many of these topics on message boards in advance so to them,some new info and interesting stuff. I thought the quotes from Zook were so agregious..fingerpointing in the first week? No wonder he has staff turnover.

So, come bb season, who will your co-host be? Doyle or Jackson would work,but probably too busy. Kendall Gill is sharp,but also busy.

Keep up the good work. Congrats.

Great show! My only advice is to try and relax and let it flow. Get your personalities going a little bit. I like the format.

Great job Jon! You sounded very professional (better than you do on the radio IMO), and worked well with LB. You both looked a little stiff, but I'm sure that'll work itself out as you get more shows under your belt.

You did a GREAT job Jon! My only gripe would be, I wish it were an hour show. I think your trying to stuff so many topics in, and the timer going, that your personalities don't have a chance to show through as much. Just my observation. Maybe that will change as the week go along, and you both get more comfortable! Otherwise, fun show to watch! Keep up the good work!

I will have to check it out. Looked at the BTN programming and it appears to be repeated every few hours, must be a pretty big deal.

Cool show. That is now appointment TV for me. You're on a short list with Big Bang Theory & Modern Family.

I thought the show was excellent.:) Jon did a great job and the content of the show was good, certainly as good as any of the other BTN "shows".

Jon,

Show material was great! Loved the vibe.

However, was I only one that had problems with the HD version that was presented. I do no understand why it seem like all the information was favoring to the Right side of my picture. The BTN needs to work on how this shown. It bugs me that it wasn't more symmetrical. The List of Topics should be all the way to the left of screen.

Latest posts