The Pulse: Lookin' Good Jon

This will be on the weekly DVR schedule. I have a feeling Jon and LeCharles are gonna get into some heated battles as this show progresses!

It looks like this will be must see viewing every week. BTN is getting better every year. Some of the new shows they are going to have also look promising.

Agree with all previous posters - Jon, kudos, you're knocking it out of the park and The Pulse is a great, fast-paced format. It is "must-see TV" for me going forward, never a doubt! :)

I'd be more than a little nervous for a national TV debut. It's a big leap from radio in Des Moines to National TV. I think you'll do well Jon...great debut! Keep sticking up for Iowa!

ditto what e1 else said

can't wait to watch (Although i will have to watch replay of the 1st show because I am a Vikings fan)

It looks like this will be must see viewing every week. BTN is getting better every year. Some of the new shows they are going to have also look promising.

Yep, throughout the first year I remember thinking how poor the BTN was but it has developed into a nice network.

On another note is the Pulse going to be on during the Football and Basketball seasons only?

Nice debut Jon. Don't spend to much time analyzing your first performance, you did fine. It's gotta be tough to be neutral when your heart bleeds black and gold! Give us a thread after this settles down about your experience and in particular any red carpet perks!

Latest posts