The POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT Thread

INTIMIDATORHawk

OK, this place is just doom and gloom. Too many emotionally-charged irrational comments.

Lets take a step back from the suicidal ledge, and focus on some positive things.

In this thread, say something NICE about the Hawkeyes, and their future!

Try this:
Iowa has a lot of inexperienced freshman and sophomores in the 2-deeps that should provide for some very successful seasons in the near future as they develop.

or

Weisman has been an amazing, unexpected surprise at tailback.

Fun-haters will have a pillowcase put over their head, and then beaten with a baseball bat.

Weisman for Heisman. Give him the rock and let him mow over LBs and DBs. If he doesn't get hurt,he could have a special career here.

For 2 years so far the game day weather has been ideal. I'm thinking this trend will continue. This makes getting blind drunk easier to avoid seeing this unwatchable team.
True story,man! Makes me excited for the future.

Certainly we have a lot of things to work on in practice that will keep us busy, certainly looking forward to improving each week.

Other than JV appearing to regress I don't have anything really negative to say about the players. The players played hard and were into the game, I saw more emotion on defense than I have in a quite a while. The players are out there working hard, they want to win. Weisman for Heisman!

I can focus on enjoying my life on weekends after Saturdays.

I just got back from a cool trail run (2000ft of climbing) with my Shorthair Pointer and my hot, young wife. Now we're going to go get brunch.

I'll check back with some of you guys on the ledge a little later.

I actually think the team will be pretty good the next two years. Fire away.

Latest posts