The POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT Thread

^ That's not positive. ^
It's unadulterated fantasy.

So what you saying is that they CAN'T tighten up their fundamentals and do a better job of tackling? They can't play cleaner games with fewer penalties? They haven't made good adjustments on defense and the O line hasn't been better at opening holes and protecting JVB? I think YOU'RE the one living in a fantasy world.

So what you saying is that they CAN'T tighten up their fundamentals and do a better job of tackling? They can't play cleaner games with fewer penalties? They haven't made good adjustments on defense and the O line hasn't been better at opening holes and protecting JVB? I think YOU'RE the one living in a fantasy world.

Iowa is known for taking 2-star-level recruits and coaching them up into NFL-level talent.

Seems like the "coaching them up" part is going a little slower this year.

The Raiders beat the Steelers. Cats are sleeping with dogs. Iowa Football has progressively gotten worse since BB left for Wiscy but Iowa has added a ton of money to the tax base by paying their head coach top 10 money for life. It was a beautiful weather weekend. World Food Festival was a great event in DSM this weekend. KF made another coach a genius and increased his pay by beating a team they were double digit favorites against. I sold my tickets to the CM game two weeks ago so I still got my expenses covered. Most of my family and friends made money taking CM and the points.

Hey, now! What's with all the "can't", "haven't", "hasn't" in your reply? Did you not read that this was the Positive Reinforcement Thread?!

Take your sour attitude and go pee in someone else's Cheerios, my bowl's all filled up. Geez!

Latest posts