The Open Championship

Tiger can't putt worth the sh!t in majors lately.

Tiger putts like an old man now trying to get the ball to die into the hole on the top-side. When he was younger he ran puts 2-3 feet past and took out a little break, just like Tom Watson and other younger players do and did. And mickleson used to putt that way.

Tiger keeps coming up short and that is no way to sink putts.

Zach and adam scott seemed to have great speed on their putts the last two days but they were burning edges.

Phil M is a good winner but now he will have to pay more taxes to US and California.

Hopefully, Iowa will not need any of that money to buyout KF's contract.:)

if he were a clowny, cyclownation would be clamoring that it was he who would be the major donor need to 'bowl in the jack'........instead, they have their hopes on a guy whose chain of restaurants is failing....

Tiger putts like an old man now trying to get the ball to die into the hole on the top-side. When he was younger he ran puts 2-3 feet past and took out a little break, just like Tom Watson and other younger players do and did. And mickleson used to putt that way.

Tiger keeps coming up short and that is no way to sink putts.

Zach and adam scott seemed to have great speed on their putts the last two days but they were burning edges.

Phil M is a good winner but now he will have to pay more taxes to US and California.

What is funny is that Tiger continues to finish in the Top 10 at the Majors. He isn't the golfer he once was, but I think he is finally beginning to understand the impact of his mistakes, for some it takes a while. Tiger is the No.1 player in the world, but just like when Luke Donald was No. 1, does it really feel like it or matter right now? The top guys are kinda just there and the Majors are anyone's guess. There are so many good players that I am not sure there will ever be that one guy anymore and the player that wins the most tournaments in a year will end up No. 1 whether anyone thinks he is the best golfer out there.

He said he and Adam Scott were openly talking about the course today during the round, would you have predicted that would happen a few months ago and he and Williams being more than civil today?

Zach had a good tournament, but like a lot of the guys around his age, he just isn't closing well on the weekends. He has a Masters title, but I think that he could have had more Majors at this point, but he just hasn't closed. Adam Scott, well, he lost another lead and not really a surprise either. The question for Scott is will he close his career as Mickleson has been, or will he just end up with one Major?

Glad to see Phil win, a couple of years ago with all the family issues he was having, I thought he was going to close it down and fade away, but he proved me wrong and golf is better for it.

What is funny is that Tiger continues to finish in the Top 10 at the Majors. He isn't the golfer he once was, but I think he is finally beginning to understand the impact of his mistakes, for some it takes a while. Tiger is the No.1 player in the world, but just like when Luke Donald was No. 1, does it really feel like it or matter right now? The top guys are kinda just there and the Majors are anyone's guess. There are so many good players that I am not sure there will ever be that one guy anymore and the player that wins the most tournaments in a year will end up No. 1 whether anyone thinks he is the best golfer out there.

He said he and Adam Scott were openly talking about the course today during the round, would you have predicted that would happen a few months ago and he and Williams being more than civil today?

Zach had a good tournament, but like a lot of the guys around his age, he just isn't closing well on the weekends. He has a Masters title, but I think that he could have had more Majors at this point, but he just hasn't closed. Adam Scott, well, he lost another lead and not really a surprise either. The question for Scott is will he close his career as Mickleson has been, or will he just end up with one Major?

Glad to see Phil win, a couple of years ago with all the family issues he was having, I thought he was going to close it down and fade away, but he proved me wrong and golf is better for it.

that zach has 1 major is nothing short of a miracle. he is a solid golfer, but to criticize him for not having more majors i think is a bit unfair. he and mickelson are now tied for major victories - think about that - mickelson is a hell of a golfer. and then think about all the great golfers who don't have any, or just one or two major wins - greg norman was the #1 golfer in a large portion of the 80s and 90s, has 75-100 tournament victories, yet only two major victories.....

that zach has 1 major is nothing short of a miracle. he is a solid golfer, but to criticize him for not having more majors i think is a bit unfair. he and mickelson are now tied for major victories - think about that - mickelson is a hell of a golfer. and then think about all the great golfers who don't have any, or just one or two major wins - greg norman was the #1 golfer in a large portion of the 80s and 90s, has 75-100 tournament victories, yet only two major victories.....

What are you talking about?

I wasn't ripping Zach at all, I was pointing out that he has put himself in contention early and hasn't closed, but like many in his age group. If I wanted to rip someone, I may have chosen Hunter Mahan due to him not winning, but I was not ripping anyone. There is no dominant golfer, a lot of very good ones, that was the point.

When Norman played the field wasn't as deep either and he was a head case.

My God relax a little bit.

Phil has 5 majors, Zach one. How are they tied?

Latest posts