"The only good gopher is a dead gopher"...official Iowa @ Minnesota Game thread

Get the W...please, please, please don't lay an egg here. I think Fran is a very good coach, but I don't 100% trust him in this spot. 6-1/5-2 down the stretch is soooo very doable. Don't f*ck this up.

Get out of this with no injuries. Minnesota is in worse shape than I originally thought. Bury them and move on.

I'm not liking this at all. Minnesota weathered the storm because everything we shoot rolls off the rim. We are losing confidence and they are gaining it.

Hawks starting out like a steaming hot stack of flapjacks

YARN | ...melting on top of a big old pile of flapjacks. | Pineapple  Express (2008) | Video clips by quotes | 9c6d8361 | 紗

I'm not liking this at all. Minnesota weathered the storm because everything we shoot rolls off the rim. We are losing confidence and they are gaining it.

don't flake out on me now. it is trending the way you are describing, but you need to be a homer in this spot and assume automatic victory.

I know we are still going to win big because we are pretty much the greatest team ever assembled. I'm just surprised they were able to hang with us for this long.

I am really growing tired of C-Mac's game, recently. Everything I used to like about him ... very high IQ, good floor leadership, very good passing, looking for assists before shots ... he's just playing outside himself / his best role. Add to that his terrible defense - routinely getting beat or overplaying the passing lane ...
C'mon C ... need you to get back in your lane!

I know we are still going to win big because we are pretty much the greatest team ever assembled. I'm just surprised they were able to hang with us for this long.

really? not shocked in the least.