"The only good gopher is a dead gopher"...official Iowa @ Minnesota Game thread

This aggression will not stand, man

Agression Big Lebowski GIF - Agression Big Lebowski - Discover & Share GIFs

This game is playing out exactly like eastern Illinois. Big lead early. Can't make shots. They keep getting random loose ball scores. Can't make free throws. So ugly.

I think Fran is a very good coach, but if you were expecting something different than this bullshit I don't know what to tell you. Get the W and get out. That's all I want.

I think Fran is a very good coach, but if you were expecting something different than this bullshit I don't know what to tell you. Get the W and get out. That's all I want.
Everything about the coaching has been great so far. He had the team ready to play hard and we are getting shots at the rim repeatedly. I'm not sure how this can be blamed on anything other than atrocious shooting.

How wasn't that a 10 second call earlier? They never possessed the ball over the half court line until 20 seconds on the shot clock. Cost us 3 points.

Didn't want to post today but now I have to vent. This game should have been over after the first 5 minutes this Minny mouse team had no belief in themselves and Iowa was sleepwalking though this game. Now THEY BELIEVE. That's how you lose to the worst team in the Big Ten. Iowa played decently against Purdue, how can we believe this team can play back to back games in the postseason. Fran is smiling, why? So many bad decisions by Perk, Connor, Kris...hard to watch. Rebraca must have been the only one not playing video games all night.

Didn't want to post today but now I have to vent. This game should have been over after the first 5 minutes this Minny mouse team had no belief in themselves and Iowa was sleepwalking though this game. Now THEY BELIEVE. That's how you lose to the worst team in the Big Ten. Iowa played decently against Purdue, how can we believe this team can play back to back games in the postseason. Fran is smiling, why? So many bad decisions by Perk, Connor, Kris...hard to watch. Rebraca must have been the only one not playing video games all night.

We have seen this story play out so many times. Just root for the W and don't care what it looks like.

Thats why I starting to enjoy the woman's team more, they usually take care of business when they play shit teams.

The womens team is among the best in the nation, are really fun to watch

Caitlin Clark is a once in a lifetime type of player and Really fun to watch

Latest posts