The Omen

I've never seen a badger just show up in pictures of Wisconsins practices, or a wolverine a shitigans practice! This MUST mean something special is going to happen this year for the Hawks, maybe pressure with just the front four?

Could be, I too just happen to have a keen knowledge of hawks... This one, this hawk, was unleashed here by a higher power to lead a team wrought with dispair (from perceived lack of depth at DL and RB, lackluster prior season, a conceived notion into a "folk anti-hero hating god=").....to instill confidence and belief in new coaches and a="new=" scheme... to evoke mental and physical strength and acute superior awareness...to overcome 4th qtr lapses of judgement and clock mgmt....and to set, and accomplish the most distant of goals. This particular HAWK was sent down to re-administer the shear thought of terror amongst their opponents...to give them superior ability and swagger of conquering their prey even before they enter the field of battle/play....to give their apparrently appathetic fans reason to find renewed passion and belief into the="undefeated until proven otherwise=" mentality (and bring forth the return of the grass lot and bota bags).This hawk was an omen of the upcoming future season, brought upon by former and past heroes, like Kinnick (as previously posted) and revisited from travels to other stadiums throughout the years, like Camp Randal (as previously posted). This hawk was brought upon this team and fan base for nothing less than providing the thoughts of National Championship and B1G Championship (as it should be before the start of every season)....to just WIN!!!
=

This HAWK is a young of the year ****** trying to figure out what he's supposed to do during the annual fall migration.

Very. Because we could've used our intellect to tame our evil side, instead we embraced hubris and appointed ourselves Masters of the Universe. Along the way our greatest achievement was inventing shallow 1-word sniping to show the Cosmos what giant thinkers we are.

Look at the utopian that thought people could be changed for the better, and is bitter when he finds out they will not.

A wise man once said "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals"
Agent Kay, I believe.

And, I'll have you know that God appointed us to have dominion over the birds of the air and the beasts of the field.

Mmmm. Tasty barbequed dominion. That means we decide who gets to live or die based on how they taste.
That's not hubris - that's dinner.

ok - I said i was going to get a 'second opinion' from someone who would be better able to determine what kind of hawk this was - so here is his response:

"Because of the angle, I'm not real sure, but I think it is a young Cooper's Hawk. The tail looks long....and pretty dark (like a Cooper's) although it is hard to tell....from that angle.."

- so here is his response:

"Because of the angle, I'm not real sure, but I think it is a young Cooper's Hawk. The tail looks long....and pretty dark (like a Cooper's) although it is hard to tell....from that angle.."

Have to agree with that. Would like to see how long the tail really is but, given the apparent size, locality and behavior (flying into an enclosed area), a 1st year Cooper's is most likely.

Obviously this omen means something.

Thinking this through, we have all been wondering who on the DL is going to step up this season. Kinda looking like it is going to be Darian Cooper.

I was pleased with what I saw last Saturday, going to have to keep an eye on him tomorrow.

"be dominant" not "be dominate"

sorry, pet peeve. see this one a lot for some reason, second only to "rediculous"

Their you go again, making one grammatical error dominate when they're are so many more made when posters think there being clever and airudite and lead to type the wrong thing.

Latest posts