*****THE Ohio State take down the Clowns GAME THREAD*****

Tough one. I have some great personal memories from this season that I’ll never forget. Ultimately they were a good team that played very poorly at some really inopportune times. Good luck the rest of the way to the Iowa players and fans.
Like Pollard said, they will be back. Lots of talent returning.

The B1G is just a brutal conference top to bottom. OSU was the last B1G team in the NCAAT. MD (B1G 5th) is knotted w LSU (3 seed) right now. Iowa wins 5 more games this year in the lil 12.

Tough one. I have some great personal memories from this season that I’ll never forget. Ultimately they were a good team that played very poorly at some really inopportune times. Good luck the rest of the way to the Iowa players and fans.
Looked like the were missing a leader on the floor to me that could get a “oh no, this is not happening”. Played some good D at the end of the season but the shots were falling yesterday. Let this one slip through their fingers

Like Pollard said, they will be back. Lots of talent returning.
Losing Shayok is going to hurt more than they think. He carried them to multiple wins this season by himself. Similar to when Jok left, we all thought we would be just fine and we all know how that turned out.

I know, it is getting almost impossible to watch this tournament. NCAA sells its soul to get as much dough from cbs then cbs squeezes in every ounce of time for ads. And I wish we didnt have to put up with ernie and the nba guys but that is the price for being able to see all of any game you want to watch. I just turn down the volume.
TBS is just another word for cancer and the only cure fo
giphy.gif
r this is to cut it out!