*****THE Ohio State take down the Clowns GAME THREAD*****

I want to thank TBS for squeezing 40 minutes of basketball into 3 hours of commercials.

F YOU TBS

I know, it is getting almost impossible to watch this tournament. NCAA sells its soul to get as much dough from cbs then cbs squeezes in every ounce of time for ads. And I wish we didnt have to put up with ernie and the nba guys but that is the price for being able to see all of any game you want to watch. I just turn down the volume.

As a loyal Hawkeye fan I've noticed during every minute of the game, of the 10 players on the floor none of them are white. Is that allowed or does Iowa have to abide by rules I am not aware of?

Iowa State was to roll right into the Sweet 16 in Kansas City and into the Elite 8 per their fans and central Iowa media. Most predicted a blow out. Considering the NBA talent on ISU’s team, winning the Big 12 (in a down year), and being a 6 seed this would be a gigantic failure.

If they don’t make at least the Elite 8 then that would be a fireable offense.

Last edited:
this_weeks_winner_paul_shirley.jpg
nba_g_shirley_275.jpg
3edf25b4-442d-575a-93be-61c6c62fd9a3.image.jpg

Big Ten 9-1 overall :D:D:D:D:D:D BEST DAMN CONFERENCE IN THE LAND

tracking . . .
NIT
-Indiana
-Nebraska

NCAA
- IOWA
-Minnesota
-Michigan State
-Maryland
-Purdue
-Michigan
-Ohio State

LOSERS
-BADJERKS (meh, best I could come up with)

SUPERLOSERS!!
-CYCLOWNS

My understanding is Iowa State would have never lost a game ever if it weren’t for the refs! Have they ever admitted they played poorly and were outplayed as reason for a loss? I’ve never seen it. The biggest local media ISU fans are even douches about refs.