*****THE Ohio State take down the Clowns GAME THREAD*****

My understanding is Iowa State would have never lost a game ever if it weren’t for the refs! Have they ever admitted they played poorly and were outplayed as reason for a loss? I’ve never seen it. The biggest local media ISU fans are even douches about refs.
It’s almost undoubtable they will blame the refs.

Iowa State played so bad and lost to a rotten Ohio State team. It looked like a NIT game.

D2UJX7HXgAAAJum.jpg:large

Big Ten 9-1 overall :D:D:D:D:D:D BEST DAMN CONFERENCE IN THE LAND

tracking . . .
NIT
-Indiana
-Nebraska

NCAA
- IOWA
-Minnesota
-Michigan State
-Maryland
-Purdue
-Michigan
-Ohio State

LOSERS
-BADJERKS (meh, best I could come up with)

SUPERLOSERS!!
-CYCLOWNS
And that doesn't include Penn State, Illinois or Rutgers, who could have made a lot of noise in the NIT had they only won half their games.

Uninspired performance by both state teams, I think playing in a conference that plays defense was the difference for Ohio St. Cyclowns must have thought it would be a breeze.

The loss means nothing to me

They just damaged my brackets one game

The Buckeyes looked better than they did in the Big Ten

Our teams are ready for any style of play

Seems a shame that at least one BIG team will bow out today

Minny or the Spartans

Bottom Line: F THE CLOWNS

ISU has no inside strength. No boards. OSU has some huge horses.

Yes ISU plays an almost totally perimeter offensive game with no bigs. If they dont shoot the trey well they have no options at least what little I have watched them. I just dont get that excited to watch ISU. I watched them get beat by the hawks by a lot and they played the same way.

The Big Ten conference accounts for seven of the 32 teams still playing in the NCAA tournament, matching a record for the most from a single conference in the second round.

The eight teams the Big Ten put in the tournament were the most in its history, as well as the most of any conference this season. And those teams didn't disappoint.

The Big Ten went 7-1 in the first round to join the Big East in 2008 and 2011 as the only schools to have as many teams in the round of 32.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...66/big-ten-puts-7-teams-round-32-tying-record

ISU could be hurting next year if Horton-Tucker and Wigginton go pro and Prohm leaves for Alabama. They already lose Shayok and Weiler-Babb for sure. Possible some guys transfer if Prohm leaves.