The Official Win One for Gary Dolphin vs the Hoosiers Game Thread

I have so much to say, I wanted to post my own thread but honestly I don't know how. Here's my opinion you can tell me to shove it up my @$$, I don't care.

1. This is the most Bull crap thing I've ever heard of. If this is a Barta decision, I'm finally in the group supporting to get rid of Barta which I've never been there.

2. To Mr. Bobby Hansen - Where are you in this? Do you agree with this. You need to take a stand and call bull Shit. If GARY is being suspended for this, then you to should stand by your man and sit out the rest of the year too. Or is this such a Cush gig for you that you will do anything to not upset the flow.

3. This smells too much like Fran wants Dolph out.

4. All fans should boycott the game and stay outside Carver in protest. Back up the guy that has been an ambassador of voice of IA sports for decades.

1. Barta 100% had a say.
2. Bobby Hansen has it pretty good right now. It would be silly of him to throw that away or for us to want him to throw it away....even though it would be awesome.
3. Probably
4. I hate Barta but I love my Iowa basketball team. The players had nothing to do with this (unless you count maishe lul).

All the news and debate today definitely overshadowed the game, you’re not alone. Trying to get mentally in my hawks mode though.

Anyone remember the WWF wrestler King Kong Bundy? Who knew he was a pioneer in debunking racial stereotypes

king-kong-bundy-696x392.jpg

1. Barta 100% had a say.
2. Bobby Hansen has it pretty good right now. It would be silly of him to throw that away or for us to want him to throw it away....even though it would be awesome.
3. Probably
4. I hate Barta but I love my Iowa basketball team. The players had nothing to do with this (unless you count maishe lul).

2. Sometimes you need to stand up and be a man of principle. Hansen Agreed with Dolph, why is he not suspended for the year?

Oh good we're starting with a game where they call a phantom foul on Cook but are letting Indiana molest us.