The Official Win One for Gary Dolphin vs the Hoosiers Game Thread

We must have tightened the bolts on the baskets or sometbing.

Like the rims at Indiana. They were the tightest rims I have personally seen. We had at least 5 shots bang off the rim that would have been in at Carver.....

I rewatched that game and stopped counting after 5 shots were altered, bouncing hard off the rim.....

We adjusted and won.....

Bo

Han

Non

Obi

Wan

Ken

Obi

Agrees

Ben_Kenobi.png

Bring It, Punks

:cool:

I'm still in shock we didn't get the rebound. That's happened too much tonight

Surprised me that we outrebounded them 46-38

It didn't appear so during the game

We also had 8 more assists than the hoosiers

Every thing seems one sided agaiinst us while the game is in progress. Last night I knew that the Referees were shafting us the entire game until we got some calls in the last 2 minutes that decided the game

To me, we have never committed a foul and are always being called for little girl touch fouls, but, in reality, most games that is not the case

When he hit that corner three to put them up 62-56 I thought we were toast. Absolute toast. What was the time, about two minutes remaining?

We have veterans making veteran plays. One good offensive set, like Cook left handed hook to go up in OT. One defensive stop, like one at the end of regulation. We're making those critical plays this year and that's the difference between 10-6 and 6-10.

It's not the easiest thing for the heart, however.

Yeah, they were up six at about the 2 minute mark and I believe up 4 in the last minute

We are, consistently, as good as any team that I have ever watched at clutch time in the last 2 minutes. We don't panic, although we did a bit in the last possession of the Maryland game. We are cool in the clutch and you can see the fear in the opponents eyes and manner as the game gets closer to the inevitable end.....

Psychological Advantage: HAWKS

Surprised me that we outrebounded them 46-38

It didn't appear so during the game

We also had 8 more assists than the hoosiers

Every thing seems one sided agaiinst us while the game is in progress. Last night I knew that the Referees were shafting us the entire game until we got some calls in the last 2 minutes that decided the game

To me, we have never committed a foul and are always being called for little girl touch fouls, but, in reality, most games that is not the case

Big Ten refs have become an odd bunch, allow tons of physical contact than call a ticky tac nothing don’t understand their thinking

Looks like @Fryowa has a new fan. :rolleyes:
@atomicblue224 loves me; don’t let his tough persona fool you. He sent me a PM this afternoon asking if I’d have dinner with him. Said my charm, wit, and spelling ability are qualities he looking for.

I suggested Waffle House but haven’t heard back from him yet. I’ll keep you posted.