The Official Win One for Gary Dolphin vs the Hoosiers Game Thread

I can't believe how much of a joke Learfield and the U of I are right now. You think anybody is going dressed up like a gorilla?
I’m pretty sure this is the King Kong Dolph was referencing anyway:

latest

I’m interested to hear yalls opinion on this. If it comes out that both Barta and Fran are behind this Dolph smear campaign. How do you feel about Fran going forward? Change at all?

I’m interested to hear yalls opinion on this. If it comes out that both Barta and Fran are behind this Dolph smear campaign. How do you feel about Fran going forward? Change at all?

It wouldn't change my opinion of Barta because I couldn't possibly think less of him as an AD. I'm not sure there's a level below worthless. I know Fran doesn't like Dolph, but I would still be pretty surprised and disappointed in his level of pettiness.

It wouldn't change my opinion of Barta because I couldn't possibly think less of him as an AD. I'm not sure there's a level below worthless. I know Fran doesn't like Dolph, but I would still be pretty surprised and disappointed in his level of pettiness.

I didn’t put the question out about Barta cause I think most people agree with you.

Fran better have more important things to worry about. And I think, regardless of his opinion of Dolph, he would let Barta and the university handle it anyway.

Anyone else wanna see Podolak get shitfaced, steal the mic at halftime, and go on a big eff you Iowa rant at half court to defend his buddy?

Bonus points if he takes his shirt off.
He's probably got the shitfaced part of it taken care of.

Anyone else wanna see Podolak get shitfaced, steal the mic at halftime, and go on a big eff you Iowa rant at half court to defend his buddy?

Bonus points if he takes his shirt off.

Hopefully he also grabs Fran's wife's titties.

If everyone would just put their feet up and smoke a little Nellie Kush we wouldn’t be having this shitstorm we’re in the middle of.

I have so much to say, I wanted to post my own thread but honestly I don't know how. Here's my opinion you can tell me to shove it up my @$$, I don't care.

1. This is the most Bull crap thing I've ever heard of. If this is a Barta decision, I'm finally in the group supporting to get rid of Barta which I've never been there.

2. To Mr. Bobby Hansen - Where are you in this? Do you agree with this. You need to take a stand and call bull Shit. If GARY is being suspended for this, then you to should stand by your man and sit out the rest of the year too. Or is this such a Cush gig for you that you will do anything to not upset the flow.

3. This smells too much like Fran wants Dolph out.

4. All fans should boycott the game and stay outside Carver in protest. Back up the guy that has been an ambassador of voice of IA sports for decades.

WHICH THREAD IS OFFICIAL? IM NOT ABOVE POSTING THE SAME EXACT THINGS IN MULTIPLE THREADS IF I HAVE TO