The official who is more BADger game thread

HaydenHawk56

And that is who is more BADger.

Hi Fans, Harry Doyle here getting ready for another interesting night in Iowa City with a clash between 2 struggling programs. Rumors are out there about Dom Uhl is being inserted into the guard spot in tonight's lineup for the Hawkeyes. Really, Dom Uhl? Uhl is for 0 for the century against these guys, but he has several foul tips (and I do mean tips on how to foul to get out of the lineup).

Make sure to check out the concession stands for that nice and tasty Carver Ice cream. You will love it so much you won't even care about tonight's score.

And remember. Be bold, wear gold (if you have it) and Go Hawks!

Last edited:
Welp, looks like you can get half court seats 15 rows up for $20 on the Stub.

I’m assuming right behind Fran will be down to $1.29 by game time and include coupons for two free hotdogs and a large drink.

Still wouldn’t go.

Iowa opened as a one-point favorite. Hawkeyes now favored by 2.5 points.

It's an interesting match-up clash. Will Wisconsin be able to move the ball around searching for their mismatch or a mistake/mental breakdown in Iowa's D? Iowa's athleticism vs Wisconsin's deliberate half court offense.

I think Iowa should try to run on them when can and push the pace. I actually think it's a good matchup for the Hawks.

Iowa opened as a one-point favorite. Hawkeyes now favored by 2.5 points.
this game & Minny are winnable, unless the players just quit after 3 minutes like they did vs Purdue. But then again, Wisky & Minny aren't nearly as good as the Boilers.

If WI (or any other team) can hit open 3s, they can beat this team. If the opposing coach has the ability to change his offense to exploit the fact that we cannot maintain perimeter defense, there will be a lot of open 3s.

Latest posts