The official who is more BADger game thread

Did anyone else notice when Bohannon had that nice assist to Moss for 3, he started running back to the other end with his hand in the air while Moss was shooting it? It was pretty funny.

Glad to see them have some fun and get a win. You could see more effort on the D side tonight. Hope they realize this makes a difference in their degree of success. They're not good enough to be able to not play their hardest each game (especially on D) and expect to be competitive.

Moss shows flashes. 15 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds, and 3 steals tonight. He just isn't consistent. You can see some games he is aggressive and some games he isn't. If he can play aggressively on a consistent basis, he could be good.

Couldn’t agree more.

Then what are you doing here? Not trying to start a fight, just curious. If you don’t care if the team succeeds or not anymore, why waste your time watching or posting about the team that you just said you don’t care about?
i wasn’t starting a fight. He asked a question if 15-15 would be good enough for NIT. No. It won’t be.

And I don’t care about the NIT. Sorry, I don’t. If that means I don’t get a helmet sticker then okay.

But I did notice you responded to me instead of the question.

I am trying to be a glass half full guy. Work with me, man.:)
I understand the question and it’s reason.
Iowa’s won’t be good enough at 17-16.

I don’t care about the NIT.

i wasn’t starting a fight. He asked a question if 15-15 would be good enough for NIT. No. It won’t be.

And I don’t care about the NIT. Sorry, I don’t. If that means I don’t get a helmet sticker then okay.

But I did notice you responded to me instead of the question.

I didn’t mean you were trying to start a fight, I meant I wasn’t trying to start one with you by asking my question.

Reguardig the NIT, if we get up to 15-16 wins, and then win a few in the BTT we might squeak in. If we go to a post season tournament I will watch if I have time, and hope for the best outcome possible (just like all other games).

I hope I never get to the point where I say “I’d rather the hawks not go to tournament or bowl game because they don’t deserve it” . It seems like an entitled and arrogant statement for me to tell others what they deserve when I am not on the team, never have been nor never will be.

I didn’t mean you were trying to start a fight, I meant I wasn’t trying to start one with you by asking my question.

Reguardig the NIT, if we get up to 15-16 wins, and then win a few in the BTT we might squeak in. If we go to a post season tournament I will watch if I have time, and hope for the best outcome possible (just like all other games).

I hope I never get to the point where I say “I’d rather the hawks not go to tournament or bowl game because they don’t deserve it” . It seems like an entitled and arrogant statement for me to tell others what they deserve when I am not on the team, never have been nor never will be.
I’ll watch too if I’m not working. But I’ll care as much about any of those games as I will about Iowa at Penn State in February. I hope they win but if they don’t —meh—

the NIT is a participation tournament. Nothing to hang banners about or call it “post-season”

Latest posts