The official who is more BADger game thread

I think Cook and Garza can be a great 4/5 next year. Baer can be an average 3 and Bohannon can be an average 1. We really need someone to either step up at the 2, or play the one decently so Bohannon can be the 2.

Loved Garza in the movie The Wanderers

479full-ken-wahl.jpg

Been trying to think of who he reminded me of

Good one

I think Cook and Garza can be a great 4/5 next year. Baer can be an average 3 and Bohannon can be an average 1. We really need someone to either step up at the 2, or play the one decently so Bohannon can be the 2.

Moss shows flashes. 15 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds, and 3 steals tonight. He just isn't consistent. You can see some games he is aggressive and some games he isn't. If he can play aggressively on a consistent basis, he could be good.

I will get emotionally invested in these next 9 games and watch them shit the bed.:)

If they were to win the next 9, would that be enough to be solidly in the tourney? Or would they still have work to do in the Big 10 tourney?

Moss shows flashes. 15 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds, and 3 steals tonight. He just isn't consistent. You can see some games he is aggressive and some games he isn't. If he can play aggressively on a consistent basis, he could be good.

The talent is certainly there

Maybe. His basketball IQ is going to make that tough to do tho. Even when he's playing good, it doesn't seem like his head is in it.

Ultimately this years problem was Fran taking both posts, felt he didn’t want to miss on both. I get it, both JN and LG are good and will be potentially great. But we still need an two athletic guards next year. Would make a huge difference.

Latest posts