The official who is more BADger game thread

Maybe. His basketball IQ is going to make that tough to do tho. Even when he's playing good, it doesn't seem like his head is in it.

The improvement is certainly there. His footwork and positioning are light years better, His instincts are there.....

Luka is the brightest spot on the team right now

He might become the leader of this team

:cool:

I just wish we would have beat Penn State at least. 3 wins would have us in position for 8th place, with a chance for better.

If they were to win the next 9, would that be enough to be solidly in the tourney? Or would they still have work to do in the Big 10 tourney?

After the Purdue game I was thinking 3-7 was the likely scenario. Now i am encouraged that they can get to the 15-15 mark by the B1G tournament. If they win 1 or 2 B1G tournament games will that be enough to get into the NIT?

After the Purdue game I was thinking 3-7 was the likely scenario. Now i am encouraged that they can get to the 15-15 mark by the B1G tournament. If they win 1 or 2 B1G tournament games will that be enough to get into the NIT?
Oh man I forgot about the NIT!

No.

But really I don’t care

Bottom line: Iowa plays poorly against quick guard teams and plays a lot better against teams with slower guards like Wisky.
you-dont-say.gif

Realistically not

But this was a worthy game to witness

We shall see if the improvement continues

:cool:

Sooo how are Weiskamp's handles? Could he play the 1 next season? Like a Ben Simmons or Royce White type? I've never seen him play so all I know is he scores a ton and gets a lot of rebounds.

Latest posts