The official who is more BADger game thread

If Cook doesn’t get a touch on a possession then it’s probably not a good possession.

But it’d be really nice when he decides to play defense then he could dominate games

I don't question Moss's athletism, it's his shot selection which throws me. He passes on a wide open 3 or 15 foot shot then shoots a contested 19 footer on the run. If he could figure out a good shot from a bad shot and stop hesitating, he could be great. His defense is years away though.

yep. Cook needs the ball down on the block the 2nd half

Hawks went thru a stretch where they were way too perimeter and Wiscy halved the lead.

They run the offense thru Garza and Cook and they get a comfy 8-10 point win. Drift into their discombobulated Fran-ball, jacking up shots and giving Moss the green light nd they’ll lose by 6-8.

Strength of this team is the front court and everything should run through the post. The predicament...a bunch of black-hole guards that can barely see the entry lane, let alone make the entry pass. Doesn’t help that the entire Staff is also a bunch of guards who barely understand, let alone, appreciate, the post position and how it IS the Hawk’s key to becoming a competent team.

Man is it just me or has Nunge been on a VERY short leash lately...

we see bad plays all the time why does fran pull nunge so quickly and for so long too. The kids needs to play more... only way to gain confidence..

I don't question Moss's athletism, it's his shot selection which throws me. He passes on a wide open 3 or 15 foot shot then shoots a contested 19 footer on the run. If he could figure out a good shot from a bad shot and stop hesitating, he could be great. His defense is years away though.

He does appear reluctant to shoot the three

Shame, because he usually makes them when he shoots off the ball with no Hesitation

Latest posts