The official watch a Kit-Kat eat a Hawk game thread....or not....

DW5Zy7UVwAAvbpG.jpg

Dude on the left looks as excited as I am to watch the game. Sorry to say I honestly don't know how that is. I know it's not JBo, Oglesby light (can't think of his name at the moment, but you know who I'm talking about) or either of the big freshmen. Oh well.

Dude on the left looks as excited as I am to watch the game. Sorry to say I honestly don't know how that is. I know it's not JBo, Oglesby light (can't think of his name at the moment, but you know who I'm talking about) or either of the big freshmen. Oh well.

It's senior night. So it's senior Charlie rose

Won't happen this way but I'd like to see him tie it and then clank the next one saying after the game "That record needs to forever belong to Chris Street and whoever can tie him."

I understand a lot of hawk fans may feel this way. Chris will always be remembered regardless. Jbo shouldnt purposely not put his name on a iowa record. He deserves to have his accomplishments remembered.

Not that it is worth anything this season, but the Hawks usually win the last regular season game at Carver. A lot of the time it has been against Purdue.....

All bets are off tonight though.....

Dom will have a career night, however.....

Or perhaps not

:cool: