The official Sir Francis of Iowa vs The Scarlet Knights who say knee game thread

These guys can’t even catch the ball. Pemsl seriously just gave the ball to them for 2 points. I’m just baffled how bad these guys are

Correction.

I said you know the shit has hit the fan when you sub your entire team at once.

Don Uhl entering the game is much more serious.

Is Fran really at the point where he’s saying “I have no fucking clue what to do, let’s see what happens if you take a turn?”

That would be rather interesting

They do have some lovely women in the Ukraine

:cool:

What it really is the ladies working really hard to keep weight off. They only have maybe 2 dress to kill outfits and that's all they wear out. The competition for men is fierce. Many men are drunks or leave to live somewhere else. The rural areas are really sad. I was there during some severe protests in Kyiv. Embassy told us to stay away, but my place to stay when in that city was downtown. Great music in support of the protest groups.

Yes, it is an interesting place. Dealt with Russian mafia and corrupt police. Two of my best friends in the world are former Soviet Army Colonels.

The competitor in me would never allow me to just give up. Whenever I’d be losing in anything it would light a fire in me to try harder. I see ZERO of that in anyone. So ridiculously soft.

we are like the Bad News Bears of the hardwood

giphy.gif

I know most of you guys want to give Fran another year, but I'm done with him. Sorry.:(
You think Barta is going to hire a decent replacement? Until Barta is gone, I don't think we will see any real improvement. He will hire another middle-aged coach from a non-P5 conference who has gotten a team or two to the NCAA tournament

Latest posts