***The Official Single Weirdest Game The Hawks Might Not Even Play Game Thread***

Right? The randomness of actions is laughable.
There's nothing random about it.
These events are entertainment and optional. Anyone attending was able to make plans to alter their normal daily routine.
Cancelling school is a much bigger deal. Lots of people can't go to work and don't get paid if they suddenly have to stay home with their kids if the schools are suddenly shut down.
Sure, there's a risk involved both ways, but things will have to get a whole lot worse before schools shut down.

These events are entertainment and optional. Anyone attending was able to make plans to alter their normal daily routine.
Cancelling school is a much bigger deal. Lots of people can't go to work and don't get paid if they suddenly have to stay home with their kids if the schools are suddenly shut down.
Sure, there's a risk involved both ways, but things will have to get a whole lot worse before schools shut down.

But also school is way more dangerous for spreading a virus compared to playing in an empty arena.

They are implementing policies to try to ha e this spread as slowly as possible. But these policies are going to cripple the economy and have very little impact on the end results.

But also school is way more dangerous for spreading a virus compared to playing in an empty arena.

They are implementing policies to try to ha e this spread as slowly as possible. But these policies are going to cripple the economy and have very little impact on the end results.

It will have a huge impact on the end results. It will slow down the spread and that's as important as anything at this point. Everyone's getting it, most can beat it, but some can't. If we want them to live, cancelling things that aren't necessary like sports, music etc is extremely important to SLOWING down the spread.

https://www.vox.com/2020/3/10/21171...aHg88PbLlLlFo9M0CQnzvAueo-A-BL3yxnEbJ1BMhyqL4

EVERYONES GETTING IT? HUH?

yeah probably, even healthy people. But healthy people that will survive will still spread it. Every single person on here is gonna know someone who dies from this shit. Count on it. I find it kind of crazy how little people know how pandemics work. I guess it makes sense since we don't face em often. This isn't the end of the world or anything, but it's pretty important that we SLOW the process of this. Give us time. Hell, just in the last week scientist have come up with a quicker test, in 3 weeks we might have a cure, but that doesn't matter right now if we aren't being proactive. I am A OK with all this I guess I am saying.

Fortunately:

Data shows that kids and infants seem to tolerate the virus better than other age groups.

According to numbers provided by the China Center for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 90% of the more than 72,000 coronavirus cases reported in February occurred in people between the ages of 30 and 79.

Only 8.1% of the coronavirus cases were teens, and 0.9% were 9 or younger. Similarly, the World Health Organization Mission to China found that just under 80% of the cases reported as of Feb. 20 were in people ages 30 to 69.

Children infected by the virus also typically have milder symptoms – or none at all – and the death rate among younger patients is much lower than middle-aged and older populations.

The CDC says that reports out of China suggest that children with confirmed COVID-19, “may present with mild symptoms and though severe complications (acute respiratory distress syndrome, septic shock) have been reported, they appear to be uncommon.” Kids typically suffered cold-like symptoms, such as fever, runny nose and cough. As with all respiratory illnesses, certain populations of children may be at increased risk of severe infection, including those with underlying health conditions such as asthma or compromised immune systems.

yeah probably, even healthy people. But healthy people that will survive will still spread it. Every single person on here is gonna know someone who dies from this shit. Count on it. I find it kind of crazy how little people know how pandemics work. I guess it makes sense since we don't face em often. This isn't the end of the world or anything, but it's pretty important that we SLOW the process of this. Give us time. Hell, just in the last week scientist have come up with a quicker test, in 3 weeks we might have a cure, but that doesn't matter right now if we aren't being proactive. I am A OK with all this I guess I am saying.

Right now, 3.7% of people who contract it, die from it. I'm guessing that would work out to be that, if you know 25 people who have Coronavirus, one would die.

WTF Garza gets knocked to the ground, no call - then gets a touch foul at the other end. This fking bald headed ref is out to get us!

Right now, 3.7% of people who contract it, die from it. I'm guessing that would work out to be that, if you know 25 people who have Coronavirus, one would die.

If you know 25 obese smokers with high blood pressure over 60 infected about 4 to 6 will die.

Ash for 3...GOOD!!! 7-7 from behind the arc! The Goofer's have the ball, shot no good, Till with the rebound and he now has a double-double and we're only 4 minutes into the game. He's playing like King K..., er, a good player out there.

Latest posts