The official Kentucky Fried, Nashville Blues, Brian no Chicken *hit play-calling Bowl Game Thread

I would look forward to seeing a few snaps for Sam. Not afraid of him getting hurt. He just ran through 6 guys on a pass in the first half....

I know this games means little and we've been bad-mouthing it (me included)...but man it feels good to be winning this way.
100% I went into this with no expectation. It was gonna be fun either way. Except now I'm gonna be more than a little ticked if we blow this lead and lose or even make it questionable.

I know this games means little and we've been bad-mouthing it (me included)...but man it feels good to be winning this way.
This game means a lot to me. Obviously it means a lot to the players. Our D may be charged with attempted murder after this one. I think our coaches have a solid game plan. Joe L. Is keeping his head and his pass % is solid. I am disappointed in our O line and the run game. Our special teams are their usual selfs. Just to be clear, I do not give a flying F at a rolling donut about the crowd size.

Latest posts