****The Official Iowa vs some team called CP Game Thread****

Well, it sounds like his cancer has resurfaced, so I don't think negative comments about him should go here.
Unless there's a development since the last game it was my understanding that the cancer had NOT resurfaced, that he was practicing, and that game intensity was too much at this time.

Do you have an update on this story. Speculating shouldn't go here either. If it is true that the cancer has resurfaced I would obviously trepidate my comments on the spot.

Unless there's a development since the last game it was my understanding that the cancer had NOT resurfaced, that he was practicing, and that game intensity was too much at this time.

Do you have an update on this story. Speculating shouldn't go here either. If it is true that the cancer has resurfaced I would obviously trepidate my comments on the spot.
It sounded like the announcers mentioned it. It says residual health issues, whatever that means?

Really nice to see Cordel coming around

He looks like he is having fun and is comfortable on the floor

He is going to be an essential piece this season

That was my understanding as well. Cancer hasn't returned but his situation is related to recovering from cancer.

That was my understanding as well. Cancer hasn't returned but his situation is related to recovering from cancer.

Might be best all the way around for Patrick and Jordan to redshirt and practice with the team while recuperating this year.....

Latest posts