****The Official Iowa vs some team called CP Game Thread****

I see no physical looking resemblance between Connor and Patrick. If I din't know who they were and you told me they were brothers, I wouldn't believe you

Fredrick getting into the groove

We will need him to provide some scoring punch

JoeT might have forced that shot

He and Frederick are going to be very important this season

WTG, Carver crowd. CJFred hits that 3 with and-1...and they look like they're at the Westminster Dog Show. JFC, Barta, get some actual damn fans in the house!

giphy.gif

what didn't irk me was Connor's turnover at the end of the half, it was his reaction that did. He acted like a spoiled brat. Instead of trying to chase the Cal Poly player down, he just got a pissy look on his face and turned away from the play and just stood there. He is hands down my least favorite player on the team,
And I was just going to comment about Patrick entitlement and why he is allowed to wear a number retired since the 1950's but they just told a nice story on the air about #22.

We knew Pat might struggle at this weight. The fact that he is shut down in November and looking at imminent redshirt only exacerbates those fears. Here's to hoping he can put on about twenty lbs. just to play at this level.

And I was just going to comment about Patrick entitlement and why he is allowed to wear a number retired since the 1950's but they just told a nice story on the air about #22.

We knew Pat might struggle at this weight. The fact that he is shut down in November and looking at imminent redshirt only exacerbates those fears. Here's to hoping he can put on about twenty lbs. just to play at this level.
Well, it sounds like his cancer has resurfaced, so I don't think negative comments about him should go here.

Latest posts