****The Official Iowa vs some team called CP Game Thread****

what didn't irk me was Connor's turnover at the end of the half, it was his reaction that did. He acted like a spoiled brat. Instead of trying to chase the Cal Poly player down, he just got a pissy look on his face and turned away from the play and just stood there. He is hands down my least favorite player on the team,

what didn't irk me was Connor's turnover at the end of the half, it was his reaction that did. He acted like a spoiled brat. Instead of trying to chase the Cal Poly player down, he just got a pissy look on his face and turned away from the play and just stood there. He is hands down my least favorite player on the team,
Like father, like son.
902367948.jpg.0.jpg

I noticed his lack of engagement after the turnover as well, other guards turn the ball over and get benched, CM turns it over 2 times in 2 minutes and continues to be on the floor. So tired of this.

Latest posts