The Official...Hey, Iowa's playing Southern Utah Thread

Nice fast break pass from Dailey to Jbo in the corner for a 3. Next possession, JBo returns the favor to Dailey in the corner for 3. Iowa up 21.

I doubt if half of the residents here in Utah know who this team is that Iowa is playing. Can we play Kirkwood community college next week?

I find it hilarious that Gene Steratore refs a Cowboys NFL game on Sunday then somehow winds up reffing an Iowa vs Southern Utah game in Iowa City on Tuesday.

Wait, is that for real? Damn. I'm actually kind of impressed.

Did Bardo just insult his co-anchor? She made fun of him for making a Kevin McHale reference and he said to her, well if you knew anything about basketball.

I think we're definitely playing better with a healthy Baer. How many wins do you think we need to make the NIT? I'm thinking 19. Am I off base?

Wait, is that for real? Damn. I'm actually kind of impressed.

yeah if you watched any NFL highlights, he was the ref that pulled an index card out of his pocket to measure a first down on the field...on national television. it was pretty funny. Now here he is in Iowa City. The dude just loves to ref.

I think we're definitely playing better with a healthy Baer. How many wins do you think we need to make the NIT? I'm thinking 19. Am I off base?

Possibly. It depends on who we actually beat I think. Iowa's moving the ball so much better, shooting the 3 a lot better and cleaning up the turnovers. They need to beat Colorado and take a 5 game win streak into the Michigan game.

Possibly. It depends on who we actually beat I think. Iowa's moving the ball so much better, shooting the 3 a lot better and cleaning up the turnovers. They need to beat Colorado and take a 5 game win streak into the Michigan game.
If we can win the next 2, we only have 16 games left after those 2. Might be pretty difficult to win enough necessary for NIT. Never know though.

Latest posts