The Official Happy Valentine's Day Massacre Game Thread

I know Michigan’s D is good, but if Bohannon was such a boy wonder, wouldn’t he be able to get off more than two shots in the first half? Because that’s how many he took.

I get shit when I say that Bohannon turtles up under pressure but eff that. It’s true. He’s one-dimensional, and that dimension is wide open threes. Which Big Ten defenses will adapt to real quick.

Garza is going to be a force. This season sucks obviously but he has been a major bright spot. His passion is what this team needs and will need in the future. Hopefully it’s contagious. Yeah his defense isn’t good but he has a major skill set on the offensive side. He will be a guy we will hate to lose in 3 years

They’re stepping on our throats while we’re down. Which I’m fine with.

I wish Kirk would do that.

Holy shit, I just left to take a dump, smoke a cig and read a magazine, and we're down by 16? Better go finish my article, or at least wiping

Garza is going to be a force. This season sucks obviously but he has been a major bright spot. His passion is what this team needs and will need in the future. Hopefully it’s contagious. Yeah his defense isn’t good but he has a major skill set on the offensive side. He will be a guy we will hate to lose in 3 years
It won't matter. He's a force now and we're not winning. This team will continue to suck ass.

Hope he turns out like that center from Wisky a few years back.

Robinson might break a record tonight. Iowa has given up what, about 3-4 records this year.

I'm a pretty optimistic guy when it comes to the Hawks. But holy shit. #3 in offense in the B1G and worst defense ever seen.

Latest posts