The Official Duck Hunt your way to the Sweet 16 Game thread

What do you know, Bohannon who was worried about getting on an interview to complain about swag bag has zero points.

If your play is not at it's top level, be careful sticking your head out in the lime light. When you come out with uninspiring play your going to get some heat. Sorry jordan, you gotta get to the sweet 16 if you want any swag...

Didn't like the combination of JBo and CJ in together the last few minutes of the half. CJ has been off the last couple games. Both are defensive liabilities in this game. Joe, Murray, Patrick and Perkins all have the athleticism to match up better with Oregon. My 2cents. Go Hawks.

Oregon is 50% from three, Iowa 25%.
This speaks to pg play. Second half really comes down to this. Is red face finally going to get his head out of the sand and play touissant at pg a majority of the second half. He penetrates, sets teammates up and plays defense. It’s that simple. If not, they go home once again and this will go down as yet another Mr. Davis-like underachievement

JBo and CJ just need to sit in the second half. They are giving us absolutely nothing. Patrick and Keegan have length and can create their own shot. Perkins despite his dumb foul I would rather have in than JBo or CJ. Joe T can play defense and is quick. If we continue to play JBo, CJ and Connor we have no chance.

JBo and CJ just need to sit in the second half. They are giving us absolutely nothing. Patrick and Keegan have length and can create their own shot. Perkins despite his dumb foul I would rather have in than JBo or CJ. Joe T can play defense and is quick. If we continue to play JBo, CJ and Connor we have no chance.
This. A million times this