The official don't plummet into the Grand Canyon Iowa like Wile e Coyote Game thread

Way to go JBo with the free throws, but our free throw shooting is killing us and me

And making some dumb fouls, really keegan, foul the big guy shooting a 3

Cmon hawks

Nah you said it
Yep that they will find a way to get passed the first weekend and we will see what their match-up is in the Sweet 16.

I said a 2 year deal with increased base pay and incentives for future performance if they don't get out of the first weekend.
And I also said I would add more years on to Fran's contract (4 to 6) for a Final Four birth or better. 4 year deal is fair for an Elite 8. But, the premature deal has already been made so we shall continue to see how well Barta will make out on it.

First hurdle about down. A very good first step.

The UNI melt down against Texas A&M......did they give up 13 points in 35 seconds?

Missed free throws drive me absolutely crazy especially the front end of a 1 and 1.
Yep that they will find a way to get passed the first weekend and we will see what their match-up is in the Sweet 16.

I said a 2 year deal with increased base pay and incentives for future performance if they don't get out of the first weekend.
And I also said I would add more years on to Fran's contract (4 to 6) for a Final Four birth or better. 4 year deal is fair for an Elite 8. But, the premature deal has already been made so we shall continue to see how well Barta will make out on it.

First hurdle about down. A very good first step.
Iowa was going to extend him either way. That’s the part that’s so funny that you don’t get and it’s a good deal for us fans because we getta continue to have a good basketball program

Iowa was going to extend him either way. That’s the part that’s so funny that you don’t get and it’s a good deal for us fans because we getta continue to have a good basketball program
Buncha husker faithful in here wanting dumpster fire city.